The SafeUser license includes the following:
- Access to all SafeUser course modules for one year via the SafeUser online learning platform.
- Access to all assessment exams on the SafeUser learning platform for one year.
- Access to future modules and exams released during the contracted one-year period.
- Reporting on time usage and each user’s assessment results of the assessments.
SafeUser company license pricing is calculated based on the number of users who will complete the SafeUser online course modules.
Contact the SafeUser sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote.
SafeUser will send the details immediately after payment is complete.
Access details will be shown on screen at the end of the purchase process.
Access details also will be emailed to the purchaser.
One or more corporate users will be assigned administration roles, and will be able to access activity reports, including:
- Time spent by each user
- Results of assessment exams
You can download the admin guide for more information
Yes, the “SafeUser Certificate” can be obtained by taking a 24-question online exam. The “SafeUser Certificate” can be bought separately from course modules.
- Phishing and Ransomware
- Safe Passwords
- Safe Web Browsing
- Safe Public Wifi
- Safe Social Networks
- Safe Mobile Phone
- GDPR basic level
- Safe files in the cloud
SafeUser course modules, combined with a company communication awareness campaign, will improve the digital security of the organization.
Digital security awareness is an ongoing process. It has to be part of the company culture and requires constant updates.
SafeUser can be your company’s main partner for implementing a company digital security strategy.
Yes, SafeUser course modules and exams can be exported to any LMS through SCORM format. This option is only available for corporate licenses with more than 2000 users.
Yes, SafeUser course modules can be adapted to the needs of the client for corporate licenses. The price of the personalization will depend on the type and scope of the requested changes.
Make sure you have entered the registration code in the “Register” form (not the login).
When needing support, companies can contact SafeUser through the support email:
Email our customer care team at email@example.com and we’ll send you a registration code to access a demo.
Yes, SafeUser can show the course modules in the order required by each corporate client.
Companies who purchase a SafeUser company license will receive the following access details:
- Web address. All SafeUser company licenses can access the course-modules through the same URL: https://learn.techclass.training
- Registration code. After buying a SafeUser company license, you will see your company unique SafeUser license registration code on screen. This registration code will also be sent to you by email.
Download the user guide to learn more about how to access SafeUser online courses.
We have simplified the registration process to make it easy for companies and users:
- Companies will communicate access details to their employees:
- Companies who have bought a SafeUser company license will send access details to their users through internal email or other corporate communication channels of each company’s choice.
- Access details will clearly include the web address and registration code.
- Users will self-register following these simple steps:
- Navigate to the web address https://learn.techclass.training/
- Select the “Register” button.
- Fill in all the requested information (First Name, Last Name, email, password, and registration code).
- Select the “Login” button.
- Navigate to the SafeUser online learning content.